An extremely influential industry body are in search of a Policy expert to lead their position on crime, risk and security. Working within a dedicated regulation team you will be leading on all crime related issues, working with companies and partners in government and law enforcement.
- Lead responsibility for all areas of the development and delivery of Crime, Security and Safety policy activity;
- Management of working groups, developing policy documents and detailed responses to government consultations;
- Liaising closely with the Corporate Affairs team to identify opportunities to raise political and public awareness;
- Define and implement campaign programmes to address priorities on issues relating to all relevant policy areas;
- Represent company interests with public and private stakeholders and influence senior regulators.
You will need:
- A strong knowledge and understanding of policy development and influencing in the UK;
- A foundation of knowledge within crime, risk or fraud policy; cybersecurity would be a plus;
- The ability to learn key issues quickly and understand key stakeholders, within government and beyond;
- To demonstrate credibility to work alongside senior management both internally and externally;
- Honed literacy and numeracy skills; experience of statistical analysis would be beneficial.