An established and reputable representative body are in search of a Policy Co-ordinator to join a dynamic team with a passion for driving change and economic growth.
The role will support policy managers across key areas such as research, consultation responses and stakeholder en-gagement.
- Key support for working groups;
- Supporting preparation of industry papers and consultation responses as well as briefings for the Board and other committees;
- Developing and maintaining a network of contacts and liaising with stakeholders;
- Providing policy expertise, intelligence and insight to inform the activities of the wider organisation;
- Identify and pursue opportunities to further influencing priorities.
You will need:
- A relevant degree;
- A sound understanding of what policy is and how it can be used to influence;
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to build relationships with a diverse range of people;
- Strong event management experience;
- Passion, enthusiasm and ability to interpret complex issues;
- Good analytical and report writing skills.