An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Policy Manager with a professional body. You will be:
- Developing and delivering new regulatory policy and/or standards, from issue identification through to implementation;
- Monitoring and anticipating legislative and/or social changes and assessing the impacts of such changes on different markets;
- Responding to consultations by external organisations;
- Attending and presenting at stakeholder meetings;
- Communicating changes in policy to consumers, members, firms and other stakeholders;
- Developing relationships with other regulators, government departments and similar organisations across the UK & Ireland;
- Providing secretariat to the UK & Ireland regulatory sub-board, including drafting minutes and managing the policy agenda.
- Relevant experience in managing policy development and delivery in a similar position;
- Experience of drafting complex documents, such as policy responses, professional standards, MoUs etc;
- Track record of working with key stakeholders including senior industry and public policy figures;
- Ability to consider the internal and external impacts of policy development;
- Experience in communicating changes in policy to different types of audience;
- Experience of successfully managing boards and committees to ensure policy and business matters are carried out productively.