This role will be responsible for collecting and analysing industry information and data from existing sources and by working with members. They will need to use the information collected to produce bespoke market analysis and reports which are useful to members and other groups. They will also work with government to identify and collect the data needed to inform policy making.
- Collecting and analysing industry data and statistics, including primary research through interviewing member businesses;
- Writing reports and articles about the industry;
- Responding to consultations and requests for information;
- Providing market analysis on key areas such as financial incentives, sustainability criteria, planning decisions;
- Representing the organisation at external meetings;
- Preparing briefings on specific subjects, and proactively generating ideas for new research;
- Use information from monitoring to maintain information about politicians and stakeholders.
Our client is looking for:
- Minimum requirement: graduate with experience in public policy research, consultancy or related fields;
- Proven track record in using research and data to deliver insight into markets or policy;
- Quantitative research;
- Ability to think analytically and good with data collection synthesis and analysis;
- Ability to distil complex data and provide and communicate insights from analysis to a wide range of audiences;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in general;
- Good organisational skills with an ability to co-ordinate and prioritise work requirements.