Our client is a leading independent public affairs agency looking for a Senior Account Manager or Account Director to work with various big name clients across a range of policy areas.
They operate at a strategic level, providing political insight to C-suite executives from major household name corporates. Their culture is relaxed and very client focused; they maintain accounts to a very high level and have held many accounts for over a decade.
The role will include:
- Taking responsibility for the running of accounts, overseeing their day-to-day running as well as overall strategy;
- Providing professional counsel to clients;
- Significant contribution to new business activity and networking;
- Management of junior team members.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong political and commercial experience, preferably gained within an agency (although in-house experience will also be considered);
- A strong academic record and the ability to quickly produce written work of a very high standard;
- Experience working for an MP, MEP or a political party;
- Excellent verbal and written skills;
- A demonstrable ability to manage client relationships.
There are great benefits and a competitive salary on offer for this role. Our client prides itself on having a friendly and hard-working team where personality matters!