This award-winning communications agency, with expertise in public affairs, healthcare, corporate communications and corporate responsibility, is looking for a Senior Consultant to join their Central London office. You will be working with a range of leading healthcare organisations, in a fun but hard-working agency with an outstanding reputation.
As Senior Consultant your key responsibilities will include:
- Taking charge of dynamic, high-profile healthcare client accounts;
- Refreshing existing client media relations programmes with new ideas, as well as generating new business ideas and platforms;
- Supporting and managing junior team members;
- Possibly working across broader communications programmes including crisis communications, PR, employee engagement and stakeholder engagement.
The ideal candidate is:
- Able to demonstrate an outstanding track record in healthcare communications, campaigning and policy, ideally gained within an agency;
- Knowledgeable and passionate about the UK healthcare industry;
- Experienced in the UK political and media landscape;
- A strong team manager and motivator;
- An individual with strong written and oral communications skills.