A fantastic 12-month fixed term opportunity has arisen for a Senior Consumer Policy Adviser with a regulator.
- Provide professional policy advice/analysis and communications/PR support to the Consumer Panel;
- Organise and manage the Panel's stakeholder relationship programme, liaising
- with key external contacts (such as consumer groups, trade associations, Government
- Departments, other regulators, financial services firms, etc.) and key internal
- contacts (such as the Board, Senior Executive team and policy staff);
- Manage one of the Panel's two working groups, working closely with the working group Chair to ensure relevant policy issues are considered by the working group in a timely manner;
- Manage the Consumer Panel's research programme, to inform the advice and
- guidance provided to the organisation by the Consumer Panel.
You will have:
- Ability to produce clear, concise papers with strong drafting skills;
- Experience in consumer policy in either a financial services or other regulated sector;
- Evidence of good relationship building and stakeholder management skills;
- Strong communication skills, exceptional stakeholder management skills, and commitment to perform to high standards.