The Combined Authority is a new organisation, established in March 2017, with a vision to make Cambridgeshire and Peterborough the leading place in the world to learn, live and work.
Following a recent re-organisation, a new opportunity has been created for a Senior Policy Advisor. This role will be key in assisting the Mayor and his Chief of Staff in delivering the Mayor’s key strategic priorities in housing, transport and skills across Cambridgeshire and Peterborough. In return we offer the right candidate the opportunity to work at the heart of local decision-making.
Providing a broad of assistance to the Mayor and his Chief of Staff. Ensuring effective liaison between the Mayor and the Combined Authority and its Chief Executive and senior officers. To make a significant contribution to the formulation, development, promotion and implementation of a range of policy projects and initiatives within specified policy areas in an integrated policy framework.
Key Working Relationships
- Mayor’s Chief of Staff and Strategic Advisor;
- Council partners and partnerships;
- Conservative national and local offices;
- The Mayor;
- Other Members of the Combined Authority;
- Senior Officers and Members of the Constituent Bodies;
- Officers within the Governance Business Unit;
- The Media.