Based in central London, this influential business group are on the frontline of the EU negotiations ensuring that the views of business are paid due regard. They are currently recruiting for a Senior Policy Advisor to provide advice and guidance to the business community on the implications of the different scenarios that may arise once Britain has left the EU.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing counsel to businesses throughout the UK utilising a variety of platforms on Brexit;
- Developing policy positions and responding to consultations;
- Drafting responses to developments in the political and policy environment. This will include all outputs from the UK Government, EU negotiators and third parties as relevant;
- Providing detailed policy briefings to senior management ahead of meetings with senior politicians and policymakers.
Required knowledge, skills and experience:
- Experience of working on Brexit related issues as they relate to the business community;
- Demonstrable experience of policy development and public affairs in a business focused environment;
- Demonstrable experience of engaging with business leaders on policy and public affairs issues;
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the confidence and diplomacy to work with a variety of audiences.