An influential role with a global corporate, you’ll be charged with:
- Formulating policy positions;
- Monitoring and tracking policy developments that may impact the business;
- Providing senior management with updates and insight;
- Developing integrated public affairs campaigns;
- Building relations with key political stakeholders, think tanks, academics and patient groups.
Significant experience of developing policy and/public affairs programmes is essential and you’ll demonstrate an in-depth understanding of health policy, market access and NHS structures and stakeholders.
Established relations with relevant officials and opinion formers are a must and you’ll be a strong writer and presenter, skilled in producing high quality written work, articulating messages clearly and concisely, and making representation at senior level both internally and externally.