An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Research & Analysis Advisor. You will:
- Interrogate a range of internal and external market data to discover potential issues and areas of consumer detriment;
- Assess the impact of services activities on different groups of consumers;
- Deliver effective market insight that has credibility with stakeholders;
- Turn your analysis and insight into recommended policy actions to improve consumer outcomes;
- Help to ensure the orgnasiation understands the market and consumer interface to deliver more effective regulation;
- Support the development and delivery of the Policy and Research Division’s Insight.
This role requires someone who has:
- Ideally worked in a policy development, policy research or economics policy post;
- Experience of interrogating information to develop research insight;
- The ability to identify emerging issues to make connections and establish trends;
- The ability to think strategically and to be flexible in adapting to circumstances on the ground - and isn't intimidated by a blank page;
- An understanding of research and research techniques;
- Experience of working with key stakeholders to identify opportunities to add value;
- Experience of researching and developing solutions;
- Excellent written communication and reporting skills and the ability to present complex and varied information succinctly and simply.