This training course will provide an extensive outline of the main structures and processes of the Welsh Assembly and Government.
Hear from panel members with first-hand experience, listen, question and discuss the fundamental issues that surround the Welsh Assembly and Governmental processes and benefit from an improved understanding.
This course will benefit those who need to gain a deeper understanding of how the Welsh Assembly and Governmental processes work, those who may come into contact with this process, or work in an environment which is directly or indirectly related to this.
By attending this course delegates will:
- Gain an understanding of the current working of the Welsh Assembly Government
- Gain an insight into the role of an AM
- Understand the legislative process in Wales
- Hear from the Counsel Generals Office
- Discuss decision making powers in Wales, including the relationship to Westminster
Speaker: Huw Edwards - Former MP for Monmouth