COVID-19 has had a far-reaching impact on our work practices and indeed the type of work we do.
Interel has gathered international industry leaders on workforce management to shed a light on the future of work.
Chaired by Emma Jacobs, Work Editor at the Financial Times, they will discuss:
- How has this crisis changed the type of work we do and the way we work?
- What skills and aptitudes have we had to develop in the last three months and will future workforces and those now returning to work need to keep them?
- Is it too early to write the office’s obituary?
- Was Covid-19 the catalyst that will realise true business transformation?
- How do we drive cultural acceptance of new technologies and working practices to deliver true business transformation?
- What can political and corporate leaders do to accelerate reform after this crisis?