We are looking for an enthusiastic Account Executive or Senior Account Executive to join our creative and friendly team, working with a wide range of clients, supporting them with powerful purpose driven public relations and campaigns strategies. The role will involve delivering campaigns and media strategies on various inspiring client accounts.
The ideal candidate will have proven agency experience, those with experience in consumer PR will be at an advantage. We are also looking for someone with excellent writing skills, ability to prioritise workload, a keen desire to make an impact in a forward-thinking agency and to make the world a better place.
- Prepare high quality press releases, comment pieces and policy documents;
- Liaise with journalists and other stakeholders;
- Create client coverage reports and monthly evaluation reports;
- Prepare call agendas and summaries;
- Carry out media monitoring;
- Develop a detailed understanding of your clients and their operating environments;
- Feed into strategic council with team;
- Carry out new business research;
- Think and act independently, taking the initiative when appropriate;
- Accurately completing timesheets.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good research and organisational skills;
- A professional eye for detail;
- Task orientated;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Leadership skills.
- Hybrid working environment (3 days office-based, 2 days at home);
- Training budget;
- PRCA membership;
- Car and bike salary sacrifice schemes;
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays;
- 2 spontaneous half days;
- Christmas and family and friend’s bonus;
- Regular team events/socials;
- £50/month wellness reimbursement;
- £25/month mobile phone rebate;
- Annual bonus.
Higginson Strategy is an award-winning creative communications agency specialising in purpose-driven organisations and comprising an ambitious team passionate about changing society and the environment for the better. Our clients affect the world positively and include: charities; NGOs; and commercial companies looking to improve the way they do business. We empower clients by putting purpose at the heart of their organisation and spreading their message in a bold and attention-worthy way.
In addition to our client work, we deliver in-house campaigns on female empowerment and the environment, as well as our own thought-provoking podcast.
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 depending on experience and performance.