Brown O’Connor Communications is seeking a Client Executive to work in the areas of Public Affairs and Corporate Communications.
This is an exciting and demanding entry level role within a small company requiring a resilient individual with emerging leadership qualities to join the team.
You will have a deep interest in politics, business and the media and have a developing understanding of the role that public affairs, media relations and stakeholder relations plays.
Once you join the Brown O’Connor team, you’ll be signed up as a member of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations and enrolled on the Continuous Professional Development programme.
About Brown O’Connor Communications
Brown O’Connor is an ambitious and trusted communications consultancy based in Belfast City Centre. We help our clients gain impact and outcomes through specialist insight and influence with decision makers.
We have a growing track record for managing and delivering complex communications programmes for some of the UK and Ireland’s leading businesses, professional services, charities, trade bodies, interest groups and public-sector organisations.
- Third Level Degree or equivalent in the preferred areas of Communications, Law, Politics, Business, Social Science or Humanities;
- Have a strong interest is the news agenda, particularly political and business news;
- Knowledge of government institutions and NI politics;
- Possess strong writing and editing skills with ability to write attention-grabbing media material, client correspondence and reports;
- Expected to attend events for client and networking purposes;
- Willing to work evenings and weekends as required by client activity;
- Strong initiative, leadership skills and work ethic;
- Ability to hustle to make things happen;
- Understanding of what makes social media content engaging.
- Clean driving licence.