We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and confident intern with a good academic record who can show initiative and think laterally to support the team in:
- researching and drafting for client briefings;
- involvement with the team as they develop engagement strategies;
- parliamentary and political monitoring and analysis;
- researching new business leads;
- organising events in Parliament;
- social media work, including tweeting and blogging.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have studied and have an interest in UK politics. We are looking for someone with:
- Excellent literacy and writing skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Creative person with analytical mind and problem solving skills;
- Happy to work as part of a team with a 'can-do' attitude;
- Organised with strong interpersonal skills, able to work with multiple stakeholders and build relationships;
- The ability to multitask and work on multiple activities to deliver within deadlines;
- Passionate about delivering an excellent experience with a clear action plan to target specific audience.
Contract until mid-December 2023.