About Our Client
Health and fitness - our client's mission is to improve the health of millions around the world whilst supporting a cleaner and greener future for our planet.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that company products comply with regulations in all registered territories;
- Ensure the team is kept up to date with changes to national and international legislation, guidelines and customer practices;
- Collect, collate and evaluate scientific data from a range of sources;
- Support the preparation of submission documentation for new product licenses and license renewals to strict deadlines;
- Full artwork approval and maintenance of all products labels including but not limited to UK, EU, USA and Canada;
- Keeping up to date with current issues affecting industry from a nutrition and regulatory perspective;
- Advising on nutrition and health claims, ensuring they are correctly worded on product labelling and websites and with country specific regulatory requirements;
- Any other tasks as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in regulatory affairs / quality assurance;
- Experience within a manufacturing environment;
- Good understanding of global regulatory requirements;
- Be able to travel to Glastonbury site once a week.