Here is our roundup of the health-related news you might have missed last week
- ESMO in numbers – it's been a busy conference in Madrid
- The EU Health Commissioner celebrates the 30th anniversary of the first heart transplant - reflecting on his time as a young surgeon
- Habemus Papam – the new Health Select Committee members have been announced
- Ever wondered what makes a specialised service? NHSE explains
- Science will win the technical battle against cancer. But that is only half the fight
- A little travel into time and space
- The NHS and artificial intelligence – a leap into the future
- The Natural History Museum vs the Science Museum – who wins the standoff?
- The day that Ethel met Simon and Sir Bruce
- Busy week ahead? – don’t stress!
- The impact of hurricanes on our mental health
- New approaches to healthcare coverage in the US and the reasons why they’ve failed