A leading global public affairs agency is looking to add a senior member of staff to their award winning team. This is a unique opportunity to work with and advise a range of top tier multinational businesses on their public affairs and wider communications strategies whilst also being a core part of the SMT and helping drive key strategic decisions on their future growth strategy. This will suit someone who wants to join a friendly team and more agile business whilst looking to step into a more senior role where they can have a real stake in the decision making processes internally.
- Previous successful track record working in a public affairs consultancy is highly desirable;
- Sector knowledge and expertise in transport, tech or education is desirable but not essential;
- Good track record of developing and designing public affairs strategies and their subsequent implementation is essential;
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of Westminster politics and UK public affairs is essential;
- A broader understanding and appreciation of B2B or B2C is not essential but useful;
- Superb communicator (both written and verbal);
- Good track record of cultivating and converting new business prospects;
- Good track record of developing and nurturing other staff members;
- Team player.