An exciting opportunity has arisen for a European Stakeholder Lead (financial services). You will:
- Act as the primary point of contact for all matters relating to European Securities Markets Authority (ESMA) and take responsibility for ensuring the organisations attendee at ESMA Management Board and Board of Supervisors have the appropriate degree of support;
- Develop and put in place a measurable and effective strategy for the European Securities and Markets Authority;
- Represent the organisation at ESMA where appropriate including playing an active role in the Review Panel;
- Work collaboratively with team members and colleagues across the organisation to maximise organisation influence in all ESMA matters.
You will have:
- Proven experience working with the European Supervisory Authorities;
- Proven experience in markets and securities policy;
- Proven stakeholder management skills with experience engaging with senior internal and external stakeholders to build, develop and maintain key relationships;
- In-depth understanding of European Policy making and the European System for Financial Supervision;
- Confident communication style, the successful candidate needs to be able to deal confidently and effectively with a wide range of senior internal and external contacts.