NHS Resolution is growing its Policy and Strategy function. This will ensure that we are able to leverage our unique expertise to empower solutions across the health and justice systems and maximise the organisation’s impact in delivering fair resolution and learning from harm.
The Policy and Strategy Manager will play a key role in this work by:
- Supporting work to ensure that the organisation’s strategic vision, aims and objectives remain relevant and up to date;
- Leading the work on the development and delivery of specific policy initiatives;
- Helping to establish credibility and collaborative working internally and externally;
- Helping to build the capacity and capability of policy and strategy work across the organisation; and
- Providing/supporting corporate leadership.
The successful candidate will:
- Have line management experience and be able to support the development of a new team
- Have an excellent track record in policy analysis and development, and strong project management skills
- Have experience of policy delivery and demonstrate the ability to work with stakeholders at all levels.
- Be able to communicate diplomatically in person as well as in writing.
To attract the right candidate, we are happy to consider flexible working/location arrangements and secondments.