A fantastic opportunity has arisen for Policy Manager with an energy organisation.
- Work with the Head of Policy to oversee the day-to-day delivery of policy strategy;
- Deliver high-quality, evidence-based policy positions and interventions that ensure the appropriate legislative and regulatory environment is created to support the smart meter rollout;
- Monitor the policy landscape to ensure the business contributes to key discussions and consultations;
- Manage the day-to-day workload, priorities and performance of the Policy Officer;
- Attend relevant policy and stakeholder events and represent the organisation at conferences and seminars as required.
You will have:
- Experience of developing and delivering policy strategies and evidence-based organisational policy positions;
- Proven skills in researching and writing reports, policy papers and briefings, consultation responses and blog posts;
- Excellent networking skills. Confident and able to establish strong policy networks among relevant stakeholders;
- Expertise in a relevant policy area such as energy policy and regulation or smart technology innovation;
- Excellent presentation skills and public speaking experience.