We are recruiting an Analyst to work in our award-winning due diligence team, providing investors with in-depth political, policy & regulatory analysis, advice and reports on companies and sectors. We are the market-leader, having provided diligence on over 350 deals, valued in excess of $15bn, in the UK and all around the world.
We are seeking someone with exceptional research, writing and analytical skills, capable of rapidly getting to grips with the key short to long term dynamics in a sector and in relation to a particular company’s products, services and growth plans.
To assist in the delivery of research projects, and research-based client support across GK & to support the ongoing relationships with client base through tailored advice and monitoring.
Key Skills / Competencies
- Research and Writing;
- ICT competency;
- Excellent verbal communication skills;
- Excellent organisation and time management;
- Ability to build good relationships and networks;
- Ability work autonomously and independently;
- Commercial awareness and understanding of how policy developments could impact on clients;
- Application of creativity and the use of initiative/problem solving;
- Ability to work to multiple tight deadlines and under pressure.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the drafting of research reports in collaboration with other team members;
- Producing monitoring content for clients and for internal audiences;
- Attend meetings with clients and new business prospects providing political, policy and regulatory insights;
- Identifying and contacting interview targets for projects;
- Conducting interviews and taking comprehensive notes;
- Being a GK ambassador embodying the GK Values of Excellence, Initiative and Respect;
- Working to develop the PDD offer – including research methods;
- Support on the delivery of GK research projects for corporate clients ensuring messaging and research is robust, and well evidenced;
- Lead for ensuring all projects – have appropriate monitoring/collaboration with the GK team;
- Delivery of client monitors;
- Oversee client management for Priority Clients – including monitoring and other offers;
- Undertake first stage editorial role in all PDD and/or project management role;
- Join scoping calls with clients and supporting on pitching;
- Share intelligence on our key markets;
- Develop thoughtful content for sharing with our investor base.