Natural Source Waters Association is the trade association for natural source water producers in the UK. Membership includes the majority of natural source water producers in the UK as well as leading importers.
We are looking for someone to work with us initially over a six-month period on a freelance / self-employed basis (this may be extended) to help raise our profile with policymakers and positively influence policy discussions around health and environment. The role will be for 4-5 hours per week, with occasional additional work as the role requires.
This year we are commissioning a socio-economic report with the aim of demonstrating the positive contribution that this category makes to society from an economic, health and environmental perspective.
We require someone with demonstrable public affairs experience to deliver the following activity during the six-month period:
- To work with the NSWA to identify stakeholders that have an influence on health and environmental policies;
- Develop key messages on health and environmental policies for identified stakeholders;
- Arrange meetings for the NSWA with key stakeholders;
- To support in the organisation of a stakeholder event;
- Identify ways to leverage the socio-economic report with key stakeholders.
We will be looking for the following attributes:
- Good understanding of government policy in the areas identified;
- Established stakeholder relationships within the areas identified;
- Structured thinking;
- Cost consciousness.
We are initially looking to employ someone on a freelance / self-employed basis for up to ten hours a week, with potential for increased hours as the role requires. Salary £32 per hour. Occasional travel to London might be required, so you must be based in the UK.
Please do not apply for this role unless you have significant experience in public affairs, and are not currently affiliated with any political party.