I am currently recruiting for a Stakeholder Engagement Adviser with the Bank of England.
You will interface between key stakeholders to ensure that engagement and communications is well planned, resourced and executed. You will also ensure the development of clear, consistent and quality deliverables that meet the needs of the programme and its stakeholders. This will include delivery of the change agenda with internal stakeholders.
You will provide both operational and strategic support that directly influences how the programme responds to the needs of the business, the wider Bank and external stakeholders. You may be required to work as a subject matter expert within programme, the wider Bank and externally. You will help design, facilitate and deliver impactful and engaging strategic engagement and communications solutions.
You will have:
- Strong ability to identify and influence stakeholders at all levels and constructively challenge whilst maintaining good working relationships;
- Ability to design workable solutions to problems, whether it be through drawing on technical knowledge or an ability to grasp new and varied concepts;
- Experience of shaping and delivering excellent internal and external communications, whether verbal or written. You will develop briefing notes, speeches and presentation slides to tight deadlines and for a range of audiences;
- Experience of delivering change in complex environments, interacting with people, processes and systems to ensure sustainable change and implementing change strategies and strategic communications;
- Ability to build a collaborative culture across a varied team of professionals. Resilient and self-confident to drive through change and build confidence among stakeholders;
- Flexibility to handle a range of demands, either working alone or as part of a team. Strong collaborative working style, as the role involves liaising with a wide range of internal and external contacts;
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to think through complex problems as well as critically judge the quality of information provided from a variety of sources.