I am recruiting a Stakeholder Engagement Manager (Customers) with an energy business in London. You will:
- Identify methods to improve transparency and customer input into key initiatives;
Work with Customer Engagement Planning Lead, PMO, program teams and business areas to:
- develop customer engagement plans for key initiatives;
- build customer value propositions for key initiatives, working with teams to capture a customer-centric view of key initiatives as part of business cases;
- Utilise the appropriately selected channels, messaging and forms of engagement to provide customers with transparency around key activities and its decision making;
- Manage the feedback loop on key initiatives and capturing of inputs and commentary from customers and stakeholders;
- Ensure customer views are translated for Executive and Board consideration as part of its decision making.
You will have:
- Experience in planning and capturing and managing internal/external customer feedback;
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills, and the ability to quickly establish strong working relationships with colleagues and partners at all levels;
- Resilient, with the flexibility to adapt in a fast-paced environment, you will be capable of meeting tight deadlines when under pressure;
- Individual who can work effectively both independently and in teams;
- Experience of working with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders all requiring input to strategy development and planning;
- Willingness to buy into, and help develop, an exciting and ever-changing internal culture and approach to work;
- Confidence, independence and assertiveness that will keep your work and the business on track to deliver results.