I am recruiting a 12 month fixed term contract Strategy Executive for an energy technology business in London.
You will be:
- Executing monthly processes through which our performance in delivering our functional objectives or management of risk is monitored and reported;
- Seeking opportunities to improve on our monitoring processes and practises, finding new ways to do things, quicker, better and/or more efficiently;
- Playing an active part in the delivery of key annual processes, such as the preparation of the Regulatory Affairs business plan and formal regulatory deliverables as required;
- Researching, horizon scanning and supporting the development of policy positions for the orgnanisation to take, in the energy market specifically, but also other markets of interest;
- Supporting colleagues within the Regulatory Strategy team in delivering.
The suitable candidate
- Self-starter, able to work with other people to meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to tailor complex messages for different audiences;
- Energetic and enthusiastic team player;
- Well organised, able to track, manage and escalate their and others’ work;
- Proactive in seeking opportunities to improve business processes and other ways of working.