I am recruiting Sustainability and Climate Programme Lead (6 month contract) for an NHS Trust in Liverpool (flexible and hybrid working).
- Initiate and lead on the Green Plan across the Trust;
- Embed sustainable development throughout the Trust;
- Deliver specific projects and programmes of work by advising, monitoring and working in collaboration with the Green Workstreams across the Trust;
- Ensure the overall delivery of the corporate Green priorities as part of our delivery of our Strategic Vision - A healthier future for children and young people;
- Identify, develop and lead on strategic partnerships and relationships with internal and external individuals, organisations and networks that will help deliver the Green Plan;
- Contribute to setting measurements and KPIs for our Green Plan, taking a lead for identified areas;
- Ensure timely and accurate detailed information analysis and reporting to the Executive Team, Board Committees and the national Greener NHS team;
- Devise and provide improvements to current management information, analysing, reporting and suggesting procedures to enhance decision making and accountability around our Green Plan;
- Work with colleagues across the Trust to investigate the causes of any variance from the Plan and proactively contribute to the implementation of solutions.
You will have:
- Understanding of climate change, sustainability and environmental, energy and travel management;
- Understanding of sustainability and carbon management;
- Knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes and projects, e.g. PRINCE2, MSP;
- Experience of implementing change through a programme approach;
- Good organisational skills, and the ability to identify priorities;
- Possess good written and oral communications skills;
- Good report drafting skills and minute taking;
- Capable of understanding the wider objectives of the Programme;
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills;
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative and without supervision;
- Good influencing skills up to Executive level.