A full-service communications and market research agency.
The selected candidate will join a lively team of PR professionals and work on a range of clients in the financial services sector.
You will be:
- Organising meetings and client calls, being actively prepared to participate in meetings;
- Writing and circulating client meeting and internal meeting agendas before meetings take place;
- Contributing to client briefings and documents;
- Presenting elements to clients in meetings as directed;
- Monitoring media and/or social media;
- Coming up with story ideas for clients;
- Reading the news and flagging any relevant stories extremely regularly;
- Participating in presentations to existing clients and at new business pitches;
- Identifying publicity opportunities as directed;
- Writing coherent and factually accurate press releases that require minimal amends from seniors and clients;
- Producing internal copy for newsletters, internal briefings and notice boards;
- Competent in all written communications, such as letters, emails, memo’s both internally to colleagues and externally to clients and journalists;
- A growing understanding of how the media works in the particular areas in which you are operating – the opportunities available, starting to build relationships with journalists etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a PR agency environment;
- Exceptional writing ability;
- Interest in business, economics and financial services;
- Experience of media and social media monitoring;
- Experience in dealing with the media;
- An ability to learn about a broad range of topics quickly.