Passion for energy
Do you have a passion to become an expert in the dynamic energy sector? Have you ever aspired to be an energy analyst? Do you want to be part of the growing knowledge economy? Are you fascinated by new technologies and how they are changing our world? If so, this is the opportunity for you to obtain crucial commercial exposure in the business world.
Market leading consultancy visiongain is looking for an Energy Industry Analyst, to be based in our central London offices. The stimulating role requires the right candidate to study, research and write insightful executive level market led reports about commercial issues and trends within the energy industry. You will become adept at updating and producing new cutting edge market reports.
Maximise your potential
The position will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to develop their market research, economic analysis, commercial knowledge and report writing skills. The position is available immediately. We are looking for bright graduates to grow and develop their talents, and we will provide the necessary training to maximise your potential.
Skill set required
- Competent with researching economic and market trends using primary and secondary data collection methods in the energy industry;
- Highly literate with excellent writing skills, as written work is central to the role;
- Comfortable with interpreting and producing numerical data;
- Organised and able to meet publishing deadlines;
- Analytically minded;
- Solid IT skills;
- Able to produce well-presented reports on a timely basis.
- A degree, preferably in an energy sector or business-related topic;
- Have an interest in, and understanding of, the energy industry;
- Currently be eligible to work in the UK (as this position is available immediately);
- Preferably be living in London, or commutable distance at the current time.
Starting base salary is £20,000 PA. Plus increments based on performance. There are also good opportunities for career progression within our expanding business. The training provided, the commercial exposure and the industry knowledge you will develop will also prove invaluable to your career prospects.