Project Associates is an international communications consultancy specialising in reputation and crisis management. Founded in 1997, we have three practice areas which advise companies, private clients, international governments and heads of state.
We are seeking an intern to provide research and support in addition to general administrative assistance. Typically, interns carry out research, along with media and political monitoring, and help compile briefings. In return, the internship will provide an opportunity for a ‘hands on’ experience and exposure to a wide variety of projects and people across the organisation. A mentor will be provided to support integration into the business and ensure optimal development from the experience.
This is a 3-month contract. Candidates must be available to start in August 2017, and this is a full-time role.
A period of internship could, although will not automatically, lead to consideration for a long term appointment or permanent employment with the company, should the opportunity arise.
- Undergraduate degree;
- Office friendly – able to use a PC, organise your work, answer phones and work well with others.
- Prior experience working in public relations, public affairs, politics or media.
- Excellent ability to communicate in English – written, oral, verbal;
- Demonstrable interest in media, politics or business;
- Interested in online and social media;
- Highly organized and able to work on own initiative;
- Attentive to detail;
- Willing to ‘pitch in’ and help out.
- Knowledge of UK or EU politics or the policymaking process;
- Fluency in a second language would be an advantage.