Political communications consultancy.
Our client is one of the fastest growing political and communications consultancy working for some of the highest-profile brands. Based in Westminster, our client is looking for a Junior Consultant with a background in public affairs, public policy or media relations to join their growing business, either working in an agency or in-house role.
- enjoy working with several different clients or teams in projects that involve compiling political analysis, media work and event organisation;
- have a keen interest in current affairs and politics and be extremely personable.
- A good understanding and interest in politics and grasp of the workings of national and regional government;
- The ability to communicate and present confidently;
- Skilled in drafting content such as briefings, press releases, reports and consultation responses;
- Able to time manage effectively to ensure client work is delivered on time to high standards.