A charity is looking for a Policy Officer to develop policy and process.
You will be responsible for:
- Contributing to, and leading aspects of, policy analysis and development in the context of the Continuing Education and Training reviews;
- Effectively supporting and managing external stakeholder engagement in relation to the reviews, through supporting or managing events, meetings, developing consultations, and delivering presentations to internal and external audiences;
- Contributing to, or leading, policy research projects including the design of research briefs, conducting desk-based research, managing commissioned research, integrating research findings into policy development and disseminating research findings;
- Leading or contributing to meeting organisation, including agenda planning and minute taking;
- Developing and drafting impact assessments.
- Experience in developing and implementing policy;
- Policy analysis and development skills;
- Experience of engagement and consultation with external stakeholders;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Policy analysis and development skills.