Off on your summer holidays? Here’s our roundup of what you might have missed last week on Twitter.
- As the UK announces a new system of consent for organ donation, find out what we can learn from world leaders Spain
- The legacy of male-dominated medical studies continues to run deep
- Great thread on the introspection that takes place during recess
- Ride London Sunday has more health benefits than expected
- Paramedics get their Pride on
- Discovering the overlap between genetic activity and psychiatric disorders – what does this mean for mental health treatment in the future?
- As this year’s intake of junior doctors start their first week at work, there is a familiar face to welcome them
- The importance of empathy for physician wellbeing
- Could your eyes really be the window to your heart?
- Outpatient attendances on the rise in England, whilst Scotland has seen a steady decline
- Important tips from @age_uk on how to keep cool in the heatwave
- Someone has a lot of making up to do