Too busy watching rockets launch (and land) for Twitter? Here's our summary of the best of what you might have missed…
- Will the new NHS money actually force more spending cuts? @sallygainsbury takes a look at the reality behind then numbers.
- Corrections and clarifications. Read our @emgbeck on the Week in Westminster.
- One NHS, many nationalities. Read the @commonslibrary briefing on the NHS workforce.
- What is #Modicare?
- How to decipher the barrage of statistical propaganda in the age of misinformation.
- Searching for Ebola’s hideout.
- 100,000 Genomes: read about some of the people behind the number.
- Read @HPIAndyCowper’s tribute to Alan Maynard.
- The @RCPLondon is 500 this year. Check out some of its key milestones (via @n1cksamuels).
- Reading the whole genome of a foetus in the womb is now possible.
- 100 years after women won the right to vote. A lot done, much more to do.
- Inspirational women in #STEM via @sciencemuseum.
- There’s a logical flaw in this.
- This is patient-centred care.