Too busy fretting over the future of Big Ben to keep up with Twitter? Here is our weekly summary of the best health-related tweets you may have missed.
- There is a growing crisis in the occupational health workforce
- Is modern Britain too tolerant of alcohol?
- A revenue raising plan from the last major NHS financial crisis
- What's a tooth worth to the tooth fairy?
- UK voter volatility has been growing since the 1960s
From around the world:
- Spreading positive vaccination messages via WhatsApp in India
- The rapid spread of the cholera outbreak in Yemen visualised
- Sex workers are leading the fight against the HIV epidemic in Mozambique
- A look at the complex ethical questions being raised by high levels of prenatal screening in Iceland
- The FDA is helping to develop tests for the Zika virus
- Amid controversy over statues in the USA, Twitter users took the opportunity to share their favourite monuments