Too busy enjoying the sunshine? Here’s our roundup of what you might have missed in the world of health on Twitter last week.
- Contagious cancer that can jump between species
- People in their 60s underestimate the probability of living to 80, but those that make it to 80 overestimate their changes of living to 90
- As Dame Julie Moore announces her retirement from UHB, potential candidates to take over are being put forward
- An example of excellent care from the diabetes team at UCLH
- Mosquitoes, humans and snakes topped the list of killers in 2015
- As the Brexit countdown ticks down, the EMA has redistributed responsibility for the 370 centrally authorised drugs that the MHRA currently oversees for the EU
- Move over Bitcoin, DNA could be the next cryptocurrency
- How does the UK fare against comparable countries for child health and wellbeing?
- Children get creative in designing their own radiotherapy masks
- Who was the 17th Minister for the Cabinet Office during Arsene Wenger’s tenure at Arsenal?