FleishmanHillard Fishburn’s award-winning and ambitious Public Affairs practice are looking for a self-starting and confident Account Director who will lead accounts for our multinational clients and be part of the next phase of exciting business growth.
We proudly position ourselves as the “agency for change”; the go to public affairs agency for clients who want to shape decision maker opinions on critical strategic policy issues, whether global, Europe-wide, national or local. We take an integrated approach to public affairs, utilising media, digital and creative influence alongside more traditional approaches.
As a medium sized Public Affairs team in a large integrated agency, we benefit significantly from our position within one of few truly global network companies. In Brussels and Washington, FleishmanHillard are market leaders in Public Affairs. In the UK FleishmanHillard Fishburn is a top PR firm, winning “large agency of the year” at the 2018 PR Week Awards.
- Being the day-to-day lead on a portfolio of accounts for public affairs clients;
- Building and managing relationships with our key clients;
- Managing multiple projects and being responsible for their successful delivery;
- Using your networking skills to gain the best knowledge and coverage for clients;
- Working closely with other FHF practices and the FH global network offices to ensure an integrated approach;
- Identifying opportunities to grow accounts and bring in new business;
- Playing an active role in developing proposals and pitches;
- Management, direction and development of junior team members.
- Be an established public affairs consultant, confident working at Account Director level, leading client accounts and generating new business;
- Have a solid understanding of government and political circles and bring a network of working contacts;
- Have previous experience in a political role, perhaps in Parliament, Government, at a Trade Union or at a Regulator.