A professional body (health) is looking for an Educational Accreditation Project Officer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the Accreditation programme and will be required to provide high level, proactive and coordinated support to the Accreditation assessment process.
You will be responsible for:
- Project management including processing, pre-assessing and monitoring applications, coordinating the assessment processes, ensuring that all relevant internal and external communications for the project are conducted;
- Identifying and championing the scheme to a wide range of external stakeholders including academic institutions, commercial and charitable organisations which provide educational activities;
- Nurturing links with new and existing customers to ensure sustainability of the scheme through on-going reaccreditation;
- Producing regular weekly reports, disseminating information; developing relationships with other departments, particularly those that develop and deliver educational activities.
- Great attention to detail;
- Strong administrative skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Experience of planning and delivering projects successfully;
- Proven experience of writing in a variety of styles for different audiences and formats;
- Stakeholder engagement.