A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Head of Nations & Engagement with a regulator.
- Work with relevant colleagues to develop and oversee the management and evaluation of the organisation’s stakeholder engagement strategy, ensuring integrated delivery, effectively managing associated risk and ensuring robust evaluation;
- Contribute towards the organisation fulfilling its commitment to developing and delivering a model of upstream regulation by deploying stakeholder engagement as an effective regulatory tool;
- Develop and oversee the management of new engagement workstreams that effectively engage with the organisation’s key external audiences: strategic partners, dental professionals, students and patients and patient groups across the UK;
- Manage internal cross-disciplinary groups to oversee the improvement in strength and depth of the organisation’s engagement across the four nations;
- Horizon scan to identify new engagement opportunities for the organisation’s work with external partners and relevant internal colleagues to effectively exploit them.
You will have:
- Significant experience of working at a senior level in an engagement role, preferably within a public interest organisation;
- Experience of effective line management, including the ability to oversee staff development, motivate and inspire colleagues;
- Ability to think strategically, problem solve effectively, assess new information quickly;
- Excellent knowledge of the relevant political and stakeholder landscape, political, stakeholder and government policy developments and ability to provide an effective analysis of this information that is relevant to the organisation’s work;
- Ability to build effective working relationships with a wide range of key external and internal stakeholders;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to articulate with credibility and conviction both verbally and in written form.