A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Head of SME Policy.
You will be:
- Working on a number of research initiatives in collaboration with colleagues, key SME stakeholders and external subject specialists as required on key issues impacting SMEs in the global economy;
- Generating, in collaboration with colleagues and external subject specialists as required, high-quality professional content on key issues relating to SMEs that can be tailored for communication to internal and external audiences;
- Leading the delivery of global forum for SMEs and advising and guiding internal stakeholders on the delivery of key messages relevant to SME audiences;
- Working closely with and influencing key external stakeholders on the development of policy and practice in key SME issues and to support the position.
You will have:
- Educated to masters level or equivalent;
- An understanding of key issues impacting SMEs in the global economy. Experience of an additional area of expertise (for example, corporate reporting, tax or audit) would be desirable;
- A track record in the creation and dissemination of content-rich research and brand management activities to business audiences, the ability to develop policy positions in relevant areas and project management experiences and skills;
- An understanding of key issues impacting Small and Medium Sized Practices (SMPs) in the accountancy profession (preferred);
- A track record of building and developing effective internal and external networks, and a strong personal network of SME business leaders.