I am currently recruiting for a Head of SME Policy for a powerful body. You will:
- Generate, in collaboration with colleagues and external subject specialists as required, high-quality professional content on key issues relating to SMEs that can be tailored for communication to internal and external audiences;
- Work closely with and influence key external stakeholders on the development of policy and practice in key SME issues and to support the organisations position;
- To lead the delivery of the organisation’s global forum for SMEs;
- To advise and guide internal stakeholders (including, but not exclusively Markets, Public Affairs, Learning) on the delivery of key messages relevant to SME audiences;
- To advise the Executive Team, senior management and external stakeholders on the development of policy and practice in specific SME related issues.
You will have:
- Understanding of key issues impacting SMEs in the global economy;
- A track record in the creation and dissemination of content-rich research and brand management activities to business audiences, the ability to develop policy positions in relevant areas and project management experiences and skills;
- A good understanding of the SME landscape, and the challenges and opportunities they face;
- A track record of building and developing effective internal and external networks, and a strong personal network of SME business leaders;
- Strong project management and organisation skills with the ability to think ahead and plan accordingly;
- Strong presentation and communication skills;
- Strong report writing skills and a capacity to produce a broad range of compelling thought leadership and insight content.