A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a International Regulatory Affairs Advisor. You will:
- Coordinate the organisation's response to queries from international regulators, liaising with other teams as appropriate;
- Monitor and analyse legislation and regulations and collate and store all relevant information;
- Assess the impact of existing and new market access restrictions and legislative/regulatory burdens in relevant territories and coordinate the organisation's response to these;
- Support communication with international regulators on business continuity/disaster recovery issues, in liaison with Press/Comms.
Our client is looking for a candidate with:
- Experience of working in a policy development ideally in finical services;
- Experience of analysing and drawing conclusions from large and complex data sets;
- Experience of engaging with a variety of stakeholders;
- Effective communication skills - the job involves much internal and external contact, and the jobholder often has to write briefing notes or put together slides to tight deadlines, and give presentations to a wide audience;
- Good workload management, being able to balance a wide range of work with differing timetables.