An exciting opportunity has arisen for Manager – Policy Implementation (Financial Services). As the suitable candidate you will:
- Play an active role in the management team of the Policy Department, contributing to and implementing the departmental and wider divisional strategy;
- Manage a team, setting objectives, actively managing performance and providing strategic leadership;
- Own the programme of work to transpose policy for the organisation, including setting the strategic approach to transposition, managing the process of consultation and implementation of the directive requirements and co-ordination with internal and external stakeholders;
- Participate in international policy forums, including membership of international policy committees and potential to lead policy workstreams on behalf of those committees.
You will need:
- Experience of policy development in financial services – ideally prudential policy;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results through people;
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to effectively deliver projects;
- Proven ability to understand, engage and influence across a range of complex issues;
- Excellent relationship management skills and proven ability to develop and maintain a network of contacts to help deliver organisational objectives;
- The credibility to interact confidently with senior colleagues and provide authoritative advice, challenge and guidance, often in time-limited situations and on complex topics.