A 12 month fixed term contract has arisen for a Policy Analyst with a regulator. You will:
- Make policy recommendations on the back of the Cheaper Market Offer Communication;
- To develop a framework for identifying candidates for the next phase of trialling and undertake research to refine our options;
- Lead our engagement with suppliers on engaging customers on fixed term tariffs;
- Develop proposals for increasing the number of customers who engage when their fixed term tariff ends Lead the statement of renewal terms activity including development and working with suppliers on research in this area;
- Support the activity to develop and implement a framework for prioritising candidates for future trials;
- Provide policy input and lead elements of the work to identify candidates for future trials;
- To develop a framework for identifying candidates for the next phase of trialling and undertake research to refine our options.
You will have:
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to produce at speed communications, tailored to different audiences, to be clear, accurate and engaging;
- Effective influencing skills including the ability to present effectively at external meetings and the ability to build effective working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders;
- Ability to meet challenging deadlines and manage multiple priorities;
- Ability to think and act strategically, looking beyond immediate priorities and making links with wider environment, with the ability to take initiative, think creatively and work independently.