Our Client is a Health Body which conducts examinations, carries out training, education and research activities and advises the government on health and medical matters.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading the development and delivery of projects including devising project and engagement plans, setting milestones and evaluating impact;
- Leading the development of messages and outputs from projects, working with senior doctors, and coordinating with colleagues across the policy team;
- Developing a programme of engagement and promotional activity to involve members, patients and other stakeholders in projects. This will include developing and managing a new programme of events, survey, publications and communications activity;
- Identifying ways to use existing data and evidence to inform policy projects;
- Researching and writing engaging reports and briefings, working proactively with colleagues in the policy, PR and public affairs team to communicate the organisation’s position and recommendations.
- Demonstrable understanding of health and healthcare in the UK;
- Experience of developing policy and projects that affect change;
- Proven ability to develop and manage projects involving multiple stakeholders;
- Proven ability to analyse complex information and advise on contentious issues;
- Excellent communication skills, in person and in writing.