A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Public Affairs Manager with a major bank.
- Develop public policy positions on a range of business and banking issues;
- Advise the business units on how to mitigate risks and gain commercial and reputational growth within the political and public policy landscape;
- Support CEO and business executive engagement, through policy insights, speech writing and profile building programmes;
- Design and manage the political and policy influencer engagement programme, leveraging all of the bank’s assets;
- Identify opportunities, design and lead the execution of multi-platform campaigns which engage in the wider public policy debate. These campaigns should showcase the organisation’s’ brand values, promote its competition vision, and support business growth.
- Politically aware;
- Comprehensive understanding of Westminster and Whitehall;
- Previous experience of working within a highly regulated industry;
- Excellent written and verbal communications;
- Go-getting attitude;