I am currently recruiting for a with a Regulatory and Industry Affairs Advisor manufacturing/building, construction business you will
- Managing effective regulatory and industry affairs activities in line with the businesses commercial priorities;
- Developing and maintaining comprehensive knowledge of the UK public policy environment, regulatory framework and industry landscape;
- Proactively providing expert advice on industry and regulatory matters within the businesses;
- Developing sophisticated argumentation and positions to underpin the businesses influencing work;
- Identifying relevant engagement opportunities and growing the businesses regulatory and industry affairs networks;
- Securing relationships and influence with relevant external groups (trade associations, expert bodies & institutes, lobbying coalitions, commercial organisations, etc).
- Educated to degree level or equivalent qualification;
- Proven previous experience in a similar or related role e.g. Regulatory Affairs, Policy, Civil Service;
- Excellent understanding of UK policy and regulatory framework;
- Excellent communicator;
- Understanding of EU;
- Knowledge of building/construction industry.