The Department of Political Science and the Center for Public Policy and Leadership (CPPL) at the United Arab Emirates University invite applications for an Assistant, Associate or Full Professor in the fields of Public Policy, Social Economics, Well-Being Policy, Policy Analysis and Public Administration and Leadership. The preferred candidate is expected to demonstrate the highest standards of professional research, teaching and services and contribute effectively to the research agenda of the Center of Public Policy and Leadership, and may undertake teaching load (graduate or undergraduate) within the department of political science. The successful candidate will have the ability to build a research program on social and economic policy at CPPL and have demonstrated the highest level of scholarship, professional activity and commitment to diversity.
Successful candidates will bear the following qualifications:
- Doctoral degree in the discipline from an accredited university and will meet the qualifications for the relevant rank;
- Excellent scholarly credentials;
- Intellectual curiosity;
- Ability to work with, cooperate with, and/or lead teams in an interdisciplinary environment;
- Passion for quality works;
- Track record of publications as both peer-reviewed journal articles and institutional reports;
- Ability to secure grants, seek partnerships, and market the work of the CPPL;
- Ability to produce research and work in Arabic and English.