A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Researcher (Financial Services) with a membership body in London. The role will include managing externally commissioned research, analysing secondary data sets and supporting the development of collaborative research projects.
To identify, review and analyse external sources of research, including but not limited to:
- Government, regulator and industry surveys;
- ONS, regulator and other data sources relating to pensions;
- Think-tank papers and analysis.
- To contribute to policy-focused, research presentations and reports and briefings across;
- To undertake original statistical analysis of the industry or external sources of data (using SPSS and Excel).
You will have:
- Proven experience of policy-related research, ideally in the field social policy. Preferably this experience would have been gathered in a public policy environment, e.g. a trade association, a Government department, a think tank, Parliament;
- A broad understanding of the pension environment, with an awareness of existing sources of pension and savings research and pensions and savings data;
- Educated to degree level or equivalent;
- Relevant research qualification or evidence of qualification by experience;
- Evidence of continual professional development relevant to the role;
- Experience of using qualitative and quantitative approaches to undertake research projects;
- Experience of designing small-scale research projects for either in-house work or commissioned projects.